This is opportunity for a Visual / UX / Web Designer looking to take the next step in their career. The successful candidate will help design and deliver the web, mobile and desktop apps we build for our financial clients.
• Working with colleagues and stakeholders based in our Singapore office, you’ll provide a key role in creating the design deliverables that projects require, from concept sketches to fully art-worked user interface screen designs, with supporting
documentation (style guides, functional annotations and so on).
• Execute, propose or present design concepts and solutions to internal stakeholders.
• Enforce design guidelines to ensure consistency on all projects.
• Focus on hitting deadlines and budgetary constraints, whilst working to the expected level of quality.
• Consideration for and identification of inherent technical constraints.
Required skills and experience
• Conceptual, creative and visual design skills that demonstrate an exceptional eye for detail and a deep understanding of graphic and interaction design.
• Experience of working on complex user interface design challenges across mobile, tablet, desktop and other devices, both browser-based or native apps.
• A portfolio that demonstrates beautifully crafted and presented deliverables, including how ideas are generated and executed across different media.
• An appreciation of insight-driven UX design methodologies and deliverables.
• A robust working knowledge of design softwares primarily on Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Ability to compose/modify illustrations and other design collaterals for software visual aesthetics or marketing purposes.
• Excellent communication skills: Ability to communicate and collaborate well with colleagues, and other project stakeholders. Proactive and takes initiative to keep projects moving and meeting deadlines.
• Passion to design and creative thinking: Demonstrates passion for visual design, strong sense and adherence to innovative thinking processes and design principles
• Attention to detail: Attention down to small details and ability to deliver pixel-perfect output, especially when under pressure, is a critical success factor for the role.