The UAT & System Support Executive’s role is to (A) perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure that the solution by the project meets the functional and non-functional requirements specified in the business requirement document (BRD), (B) To support Customer Service operations and be the single point of contact for Information System in relation to CRM issues (C) Monitor and track system defects by working with other stakeholders to ensure that issue is addressed and update operations team
• Understand the application functionalities and documented requirements
• Attend requirements and IA review sessions to ensure compliance to ops brief as well as policy and processes.
• Identify interdependencies, ambiguities in documentation and make suggestions to improve requirements and ensure usability.
• Draft & review test cases with stakeholders.
• Execute test cases in relation to functional and UI end-to-end testing, report on test result within specified time frame.
• Report on Defect and ensure traceability of defect incident to test cases.
• Ensure test results are documented correctly for sign off.
• Assess readiness for project deployment recommendation based on test results.
• Perform “live” or post deployment validation when required.
• Support Customer Service operations and be the single point of contact for Information System in relation to CRM issues.
• Liaise with stakeholders on system (in the defined scope) enhancements that will impact frontline team.
• Monitor and track system defects by working with relevant stakeholders to ensure that issue is addressed and update Customer Service operations team.
• Manage Customer Service-related projects in relation to system enhancements and communicate changes to operations.
• Diploma with 1-year related experience in the software testing and/or retail/customer service
• Good understanding of products and business processes
• Ability to multi-task and test different applications relating to a release
• Good time management skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines (willing to put in additional time where required)
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and good IT knowledge