• Designing and Developing Programs that run automatic tests on Automatic Fare Collection (AFC)
• Designing and writing test automation scripts
• Using opensource test automation frameworks like (Selenium framework, Robot framework,
Cucumber framework etc).
• Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
• Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
• Supporting update requirements, design and test documentations;
• Carrying out the activities in the testing lifecycle including test planning, analyzing business and
• Perform root cause analysis for production and user acceptance defects, addressing test gaps to
ensure test efficiency.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Recognised degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering (EE/EEE);
• Strong programming skills (java, C#, python)
• Good hands-on knowledge on automation testing framework, preferably selenium, robot, cucumber
• Possess a strong interest and self-motivation to pick up new technical skills whenever necessary.
• Good knowledge on test automation
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Able to work well both independently as well as in a team;
• Familiarity with the full system development lifecycle from requirement, development, to testing and
• Good capability in designing/developing effective test cases based on requirements, and creating
traceability between requirements and test procedures