- Must have experience in server setup, software installation, liaise with infra and security on the Swift server and network, design the system architecture, work with the developers and users on interface design and testing, etc.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or Information Technology for technical project management.
- Proven working experience as an Application project Manager in the information technology sector.
- Responsible for communicating project goals, monitor project progress, and adjust resources as necessary to keep the project on track.
- Have knowledge on system Interface to manage all aspects of project progress.
- Should communicate with the vendors to ensure timely completion of assigned projects.
- Will be responsible to track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Knowledge of treasury and financial business process will be added advantage.
- Worked for large companies or large-scale projects.
- Has track record in implementing innovative solution in previous workplace.
- Must be analytical, self-driven and proactive in keeping up with new technologies.
- Possess critical thinking & problem-solving skills.
- Good team player and able to work independently.