The Application Platform Owner of the Treasury Management System (TMS) is the subject matter expert of the TMS and its related functions such as SWIFT, and is responsible for delivering and managing the TMS solution in accordance to the business needs.
- Understand business objectives/requirements, translate into technical requirements and work with vendor to map the software feature to requirements
- Help business teams understand what the systems can do and how the objectives are achieved
- Be the techno-functional owner of the TMS system
- Design the overall solution including interfaces to other enterprise systems – understand the interface specifications for consuming and publishing systems, work with the business team to finalize the data flow across the landscape
- Represent the platform to other Digital & Technology (D&T) team (security, infrastructure, etc). Liaise with vendors or internal D&T team to resolve system issues including integration issue, web access problem, login issue, etc but excluding product queries, data issue, business process enquiries, etc.
- Role of SWIFT LITE security officer (LSO or RSO).
- Administrator of TMS payment workflow to execute user change request
- First point of contact for in-house technical issues, post go-live
- Responsible for executing future projects and enhancements of TMS
- Along with project manager, ensure on time within budget delivery
- Degree in IT or Computer Science with more than 10 years of solution architecture, design, implementation and support experience in:
- REVAL system or any other reputable TMS software, and
- SWIFT payment gateway
- Install the software on server side.
- In-depth experience in designing TMS integration solution with on-premise and/or cloud application (including, but not limited to, ERP finance module and payment gateway) via an API middleware platform.
- Knowledge of treasury and financial business process.
- Worked for large companies or large-scale projects.
- Has track record in implementing innovative solution in previous workplace.
- Must be analytical, self-driven and proactive in keeping up with new technologies.
- Possess critical thinking & problem-solving skills.