The Right Individual:
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans. To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage. Required Professional & Functional Skill: More than 10 years of Overall Experience in DOT NET/Java/C++ programming with up to 5 yrs. of Project Management experience.
Technical experience working with any of the below Technologies,
o .NET technologies,
• Contact Centre Technologies like Avaya/CISCO expertise.
• More than 2 years of project management or project co-ordination experience in Contact center or unified communication or collaboration domain, involving voice products from AVAYA, GENESYS, CISCO, ASPECT, etc., will be preferred.
• Must have worked in an environment of grooming a team on coding techniques, process compliance and process-oriented task delivery.
• Must have started the career in application development (or) enhancement thereby understanding the product (or) project development specifications and delivery pitfalls.
• Expertise in handling people and interfacing with internal stakeholders (or)customers as part of all the project management activities.
• Prior experience in writing and presenting HLD and LLD and getting them signed off from respective stake holders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Candidate will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, execution, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with organisation’s strategy, commitments, and goals.
• Will report to Delivery Head and will be part of the Organization’s Product Delivery team & Professional Services team.
• Will be co ordinating with project owners in different geographies and delivering the projects.
• Will be given a project team with unconventional pyramid structure to deliver projects.
• Scope of Project management will include, however not be limited to,
o Planning and Defining Scope
o Activity Planning and Sequencing
o Task and resource Planning
o Developing Schedules
o Time Estimating
o Cost Estimating
o Creating Charts and Schedules
o Risk Analysis
o Managing Risks and Issues
o Monitoring and Reporting Progress
o Team Leadership
o Strategic Influencing
o Business Partnering
o Working with Vendors
o Scalability, Interoperability and Portability Analysis
o Controlling Quality
Project Closure and handover documentation
Required Professional & Interpersonal Qualities:
• Any Graduate / BE / BTech /MCA
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
• Team Management, process management and compliance with quality standards; ensuring project delivery within time, cost and effort specifications.
• Must have demonstrated different models of SDLC and Agile methodologies in previous projects handled.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software technologies is necessary.
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and leader with problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal, written and effective communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
• Effective time-management, organizational and prioritization skills
• Strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and passion about quality of work, desire to learn and take ownership
• Prioritize and juggle between multiple projects based on business needs
• Effectively Communicate with external customers as and when required