• Ensure tech and test requirements can be met for product roadmap.
• Set up, maintain and operate test parameters and test plans in an Agile environment during development.
• Work with QA (internal or outsourced) to understand test plans and coverages – including automated testing.
• Focus on reuseability, robustness and performance of software testing and development process.
• Set up, maintain user stories or user requirements during development. Provide tech analysis on the user stories for engineering team to execute.
• Work with product managers, internal specialists and engineering teams to ensure flawless delivery of user stories or user requirements.
• Manage internal testers and testing results during development. Manage fixes and improvement plans.
• Degree in Business IT, Computing Science, Engineering or equivalent
• At least 2 years of experience as Project Manager or Business Analyst or with 2 years of working experience in a bank or financial institution, preferably with experience in managing cross-functional projects.
• Knowledge of Financial applications and Equity Trading will be advantageous
• Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycles and Agile are definitely an advantage.
• Experience in requirements gathering (e.g. Workflows, Mockups, Use Cases) and translating them into user journeys.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Good command of English Language (can cross culture).
• Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving and report writing skills
• Experience in requirements gathering (e.g. Workflows, Mockups, Use Cases) and translating them into user journeys