• Requirements gathering from stakeholders.
• Develop and implement application according to requirements over the full cycle of software development.
• Works to keep informed on latest trends, technologies and best practices in mobile software development
• Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
• Follow best practises related to development, testing, and change management procedure
• Ensure codes are in compliant to standards.
• Undertake any ad-hoc duties assigned by superior
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
• Minimum 7+ years of experience as Java/J2EE developer or C++ developers.
• Good experience in programming with Spring framework.
• Good knowledge in Oauth, ApiGateway and OOP design pattern.
• Knowledge in Jboss and Weblogic application server.
• Preferably working experience in mobile development frameworks. Required Skill(s): MS SQL, Java, Restful API
• Understand code versioning tools (SVN)
• Ability to work independently, self-motivated and result oriented
• Working experience in Android application development using Android SDK and so as a developer with Java and other languages