- Install, configure and manage operating systems including Windows, Linux and IBM AIX.
- Install, configure and maintain middleware infrastructure which include IBM WebSphere,
- IBM MQ, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, Red Hat AMQ.
- Install, configure and maintain database servers including IBM DB2, PostgreSQL
- Install, configure and manage LDAP server which include IBM Security Directory Sever,Apache LDAP
- Responsible for application deployment activities including DB creation, message queue,configuration, java application server JDBC Provider and data sources, JMS resources,creation, etc.
- Manage technical matters including troubleshooting, patching, upgrading of systems both operating system and middleware.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT
- You would ideally have exposure to both operating system as well as middleware administration.
- High level knowledge of application architecture including concepts of authentication, web server, database servers, application servers, messaging servers etc.
- Experienced in Unix Shell scripting
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift is an advantage
- Most importantly, you be required to bring your enthusiasm and motivation to learn about legacy systems as well as new cloud platform services and be ready to dive into this journey with the team
- Having any cloud certifications will be an added advantage.