As a system engineer you will be responsible for installing, upgrading Windows-based systems in a Virtual machines(VM) environment. Job involves managing user access to the AD, and maintaining the security and stability of the network. To ensure success as a Windows Administrator you should have in-depth knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment in a CLUSTERED VM with the ability to solve complex IT issues
- Monitor all system alerts and assist to resolve complex issues in system hardware and software.
- Install and Configure Windows Servers with proper hardening as per the policy.
- Perform System Maintenance with regular security patches.
- Maintain servers with updated Anti-virus and perform regular vulnerability check.
- Perform system backups/restoration according to company policy and industry standards.
- Experience with VMware server visualization, enterprise storage environments (SAN, NAS), and Active Directory administration.
- Experiencing integrating and troubleshooting AD with applications/Databases.
- Certification preferred in one of the following: MCSA, MCSE.
- Knowledge in Powers-hell script is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in the technical field required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Strong time management and organization skills.