• Managing plant integrity through a failure analysis reporting system and following up on recommendations.
• Providing leadership, mentorship, and direction of all Supplier / Subcon
• Lead and manage supplier issue and expertise to the overall Quality Management System, policies, and standards to support proper and smooth executive of all Quality related activities in meeting the specified standards and requirements.
• To implement preventive measure and corrective action for non-confirming products.
• Responsible for production raw materials testing and other related testing and ensure testing is complying to internationally accepted guidelines
• Manages internal, external and third party audit program
• Prepares and implements the project inspection strategy to cover all project phases.
• Devising ways to improves the supplier manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
• Managing and attending customer complaints and closure on time.
• Knowledge in PCBA/SMT process
• VDA 6.3 auditing skills
• Develop Supplier
• Oversee internal processes and procedures to ensure quality requirement met.
Minimum requirements and competency:
• Bachelor degree in engineering or other technical discipline
• Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible experience in quality control/assurance, product reliability, and laboratory test procedures.
• Good knowledge about IATF 16949 as well as ISO 14001 and also excellent written and verbal communication skills in English