Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the taking charge of the security team and involve in the development of software application that implements the security aspects for an e-payment solution using smart cards and EMV. You will be involved in the software development lifecycle from definition of requirements to design and development, and testing.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Design and develop device and backend security solutions for e-payment systems
- Works with multi-disciplinary team to understand system / application requirements
- As part of a team, develops software solutions that meets client’s needs and perform as designed
- Capable of applying technical best practices to all projects
- Consistently improves skills in order to deliver high-quality output and gain increased responsibility
- Communicates professionally with clients and internal staff to identify needs and evaluate solutions
- Willingness to explore new technologies, learn new concepts and share ideas wit others
- Involve in pre-bid activities with technical support on security aspect of the e-Payment system.
Technical Skills And Experience:
- Recognised Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Computer Science or a relevant discipline
- At least 8 years’ experience in security software development
- Experience in Windows and UNIX environment
- Experience in cryptographic protocols and techniques (e.g. PKCS #11, one-way hash function, MAC, digital signatures etc.);
- Experience in device authentication in industry sectors using card payment systems like POS, EFT devices, Pre-Paid Cards, Retail Banking, Transaction Processing or Wholesale Banking
- Experience in ISO 14443, especially DESFIRE EV1 will be an added advantage
- Experience in security cryptography using AES algorithm
- Experience in security aspect of Payment Gateway
- Experience in PCI-DSS certification, and all security certification related to EMV payment.