Job Description :
1. Analyse, create and automate software projects functional performance requirements and creation of automation plans and test scripts.
2. Devise test objectives, analyse requirements, develop test strategies and plans.
3. Create and execute automated tests, track defects and report results.
4. Responsible for end to end testing delivery for the applications in collaboration with other stakeholders and test leads of other interfacing systems.
5. Responsible for the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
6. Actively acquire information from stakeholders rather than relying entirely on written Specs.
7. Actively participate in inception, daily stand-ups and retrospective meeting & represent testing.
8. Accurately evaluate and report test results, test progress, and product quality.
9. Work effectively to define testable user stories, acceptance criteria, with all stakeholders.
10. Collaborate within the team, working in pairs with programmers and other team members.
11. Respond to change quickly, including changing, adding, or improving test cases.
12. Create acceptance tests that will be automated as part of each sprint.
13. Automate the testing in-sprint and during SIT using the right tool set – Licenced/Open source.
14. Ensure continuous integration for testing code and implement continuous testing.
15. Risk and Issue Management – Identify, mitigate and escalate testing risks and issues.
16. Manage testing environments and logistics for each test stage (SIT/UAT).
17. Monitor the readiness of test environments (including interfaces and data setup) for each test stage.
1. At least 3 years of relevant software quality assurance
2. Excellent communication and written skills in both English.
3. Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
4. Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
5. Strong experience testing web and mobile applications: Native Android / iOS mobile apps, Modern web frameworks: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS, React JS, etc.
6. Familiar in an agile environment, continuous integration and issue tracking such as JIRA.
7. Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
8. Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.