- Candidates will be part of our support team liaising with product developers to support companies’ products deployed at customer sites across the global.
- Will work along with the support Lead, take up support tickets assigned, probe the issue and give possible resolution within the specified Turn Around Time.
- Candidates will be trained on Company’s products to give end to end resolutions on technical issues raised.
- Candidates will be receiving prioritizing documenting and actively resolving issues that arises out of our products in any contact center production environment.
- Must perform technical troubleshooting on company’s products implemented at customer site by taking a remote session (or) by coordinating with onsite engineers.
- Development and / or implementation experience NET, C #, VB NET, Web services.
- Code deployment experience with Web Application Servers viz. , Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere.- preferred
- Development experience with IVR development tools – Preferred.
- Deployment of applications on Microsoft IIs
- Strong working and troubleshooting experience with DB Systems like Oracle, MSSQL.
- Support experience with windows server.
- Support experience in telecom projects given higher priority.
- LanguagesViz, Java, C, C ++ will be added advantage.
- Work experience on UNIX, LINUX Systems will be added advantage.