Software Engineer (Flutter), Digital Mobility Solution
Working with leading edge Contactless Smart Card technology, your key challenge is to spearhead the evolution of Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) system.
Your job includes requirements gathering, design and development of system to support AFC. Additionally, you need to support AFC software roll out and deployment in the production environment. You should be good in the analysis of problem and skilled in resolving issues pertaining to system or software.
• Software development and maintenance including requirement collection, software design, implementation and test for AFC.
• Generate test plans for qualification of products
• Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders professionally
• Contribute to continuously improve the AFC software system.
• Recognized Degree in IT/Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a relevant discipline.
• At least 3 years of software development experience with good working knowledge in object-oriented software development (C,++, Java, Python, Dart).
• At least 3 years’ experience working in embedded Linux/QNX/Android
• Experience in developing embedded firmware development or RTOS based
• Knowledge in Qt/Tk or Dart is an added advantage.
• Knowledge in ISO14443 and ITxPT is a plus.
• Good communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Able to work independently and as a team.