- Software development and maintenance including requirement collection, issue identification, issue investigation, software design, implementation and test for fare collection system
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software for production environment
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Ability to own tasks and think critical during crisis
- Contribute to continuously improve the AFC software system.
• Recognized Degree in IT/Computer Science or a relevant discipline.
• At least 3 years’ experience in software development and support with good working knowledge in object-oriented software development using Java/J2EE.
• Experience in database, preferably DB2, and stored procedures is a must.
• Experience of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and practical experience in agile software development methodology.
• Experience in Disaster Recovery process and data migration for enterprise application.
• Experience of IBM Cognos reporting, ETL process, OLAP database, Enterprise Service Bus architecture and MQTT will be an added advantage.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Able to work independently and as a team.