● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
● 3+ years of relevant working experience
● Strong multitasking skills
● Self-starter who is excited about technology
● Troubleshooting and support experiences
● Experience managing full application stacks
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Working knowledge of Docker
● Experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI)
● Expand our existing test automation framework and test coverage.
● Develop new tests and tools for our frontend, backend APIs and services.
● Setup and maintain test environments.
● Develop working knowledge of the entire application stack including tests at all
levels. (Unit, Integration, and End-to-end).
● Collaborate with a Product Manager and with the wider product and development
team to understand how new features should be tested and to contribute to
automated tests for these new features.
● Collaborate with engineers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing
earlier into the software development process.
● Identify, share, and nurture the adoption of best practices in code health, testing, testability, and maintainability in collaboration with the wider Quality department.
● Strive for the fastest feedback possible. Test parallelization should be a top priority. You see distributed systems as a core challenge of good test automation infrastructure.
● Track and communicate test results in a timely, effective, and automated manner.