This position is responsible to provide support for general tasks in the warehouse. Picks and packs
shipments, performs delivery and pick-up, loads and unloads, as well as scans all packages. Receives,
put-away, issues and stock-takes materials/inventory.
• Receiving/releasing of cargoes
• Put-away/ Pick and Pack/Wrap
• Operating of warehouse equipment such as forklift, reach truck and stacker
• Use of WMS for Data entry and documents generation
This position requires minimum 1 year relevant experience in logistics or warehousing and must
possess a forklift licence.
Minimum Secondary 2 education
• Experience in operating warehouse equipment such as forklift, stacker and reach truck
• Knowledge in warehouse receiving, picking, packing, wrapping and releasing functions
• Computer literate
• Able to communicate in simple English for handling english speaking people.