This position is responsible for the preparation of operations documents, timely updates WMS and provide support in general logistics administrative functions, coordination between warehouse and transportation, communicating to customer.
• Responsible for the coordination and preparation of all necessary documentation for the movement of warehouse cargo
• Create and maintain reports and files for all operations records, correspondence, plans, and expenses.
• Coordinate with operations personnel to ensure readiness of cargo for deliveries.
• SAP/WMS, timely updating
• Track & Trace shipping details with Forwarding agents
• Weekly Cycle Count report
• Ensuring Quality of all customer services meet the required standard. Updating of shipment / Domestic deliveries status.
• Handle any other ad-hoc / administrative duties.
This position requires minimum 1-year relevant work experience in clerical/Administrative support or equivalent.
Minimum Diploma Level
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Advantageous if possess knowledge in Warehouse Management System (WMS) & SAP
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.