As part of company integration solution design & development team, the candidate will assume responsibility for the design, development and maintenance of integration systems and solutions. He or she will collaborate with E2E functional and development teams within / cross applications, IS design authority, business stakeholders & vendor community in implementing integration solution as part of the larger company digital transformation program.
• Understand business requirements and able to translate into a cohesive integration design/solution with strong appreciation of e2e functional & technical solution considerations.
• Collaborate with a team of IT professionals & business stakeholders to define the functional & technical specifications for new integration solution & APIs.
• Independently drives tasks to successful completion through effective partnerships, internal business stakeholder interaction, and coordination
• Design and build high performance, resilient & hybrid integration API solutions for on-premise & multi-cloud (e.g. AWS) deployments within deadlines.
• Able to lead, design & perform unit and e2e integration testing in both functional & non-functional (e.g. performance) test scenarios
• Able to conduct e2e integration issues troubleshooting and resolution. Work closely with other application support teams for production support – Have a hands-on approach to solving problems; when required, be able to lead-by-example-type of person.
• Develop API technical & functional documentation for both internal & external users/partners.
• Document technical guidelines and handbooks to accurately represent integration design patterns, code templates & it’s use case scenarios.
• Able to hands-on & conduct proof-of-concepts on new technologies
• Ability to lead and coordinate workloads with augmented resources to ensure maximum delivery capacity
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience in designing & developing APIs and services using various integration tools/frameworks.
• Strong knowledge in applying Integration design patterns & best practices.
• Strong knowledge in data modeling in various notations & standards, e.g. RDBMS, XSD, JSON, XML; TM forum Open API reference architecture; MEF LSO SONATA API standards
• Related experience with Axway/API management; RedHat Openshift Spring Boot, container technologies like Kubernetes or Dockers; AWS services; variety of integration methods like REST, SOAP, JDBC/ODBC, Kafka, JMS, SQL; CI/CD DevOps tools & processes
• Hands-on experience in integrating telecommunications BSS or OSS systems (e.g. CRM, Integration, Order Management, Inventory, Portals, etc), in both functional & technical capacity.
• Hands on technologist with immense interest in trying out new architectures, frameworks, programming languages or concepts.
• A team player with excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
• Ability to lead development teams and influence outcomes, using both waterfall & agile methodology.
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Technical background is a must; Advanced Degree is a plus
• Certified application developer is a plus