• Develop test programs for contact and contactless smartcard ICs base on customer’s specification.
• Develop OS loading programs for loading customers’ data into smartcard ICs.
• Validate test and OS loading programs and provide trace logs and qualification data for customer approval.
• Work with engineering and manufacturing teams to transfer new test platforms for volume manufacturing.
• Monitor, analyse and correlate production test data.
• Maintain proper documentation for all program releases and processes.
• Develop and maintain software tools for in-house purposes.
• Support any other special projects or activities assigned to you from time to time.
• Comply with all Quality, Environmental, Health, Safety and Security policies and procedures of the Company.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Diploma / Degree in Electrical & Electronics or Computer Engineering discipline.
• Programming knowledge in C / C++ & C#
• Solid understanding in Data Communications and Embedded Systems.
• Hard working, self-motivated, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to convey information clearly and effectively.