• Works with multi-disciplinary team to understand system / application requirements.
• As part of a team, develops enterprise software solutions that meets client’s needs and perform as designed.
• Capable of applying technical best practices to all projects.
• Consistently improves skills and knowledge in order to deliver high-quality output and gain increased responsibility.
• Communicates professionally with clients and internal staff to identify needs and evaluate solutions.
• Willingness to explore new technologies, learn new concepts and share ideas with others.
• Recognised Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering/Computer Science or a relevant discipline.
• At least 5 years experience in object-oriented software development and UML modelling for enterprise systems.
• Experience in Java/J2EE Application Server platform and UNIX environment.
• Experience in financial and payment system.
• Knowledge in RUP, Oracle, DB2, Elixir Report and Crystal Report will be an advantage.
• Experience in handling multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
• Ability to thrive in a team development environment while also being able to work independently.
• Good understanding of the benefits of the various design patterns and object-oriented programming