The Sales Account Manager is tasked to direct and manage sales activities in Singapore, Indonesia and Southern Malaysia. He/She will be responsible in ensuring high performance of sales territories he/she is assigned to by promoting direct sales, effectively managing distribution channels, providing strong customer support, and establishing and achieving great sales growth.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO BE ACCOMPLISHED:
- To develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive account sales plan for key customers and distributors in the assigned territories.
- Monitor activities of distributors and create sustainable business strategies to meet growth ahead of market rates.
- Evaluate assigned distributors’ performances and drive business growth objectives by performing monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Create and maintain a broad account base in his/her assigned territory. Keep abreast of trends and developments in key accounts in the region.
- Assist customers by supplying information related to samples, delivery timing, drawings/specifications, quality issues, credit issues, etc.
- To identify new business opportunities and maintain AICC competitive position at assigned accounts.
- To assist in product development and customization to meet demand, if necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, or any business-related discipline.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- At least 5 years experience in the electronics industry.
- Experience in the connectors market is an advantage.
- Ability to effectively build strategic customer relationship at assigned accounts.
- Have strong interest in understanding our industry, business, and product line strategies.
- Ability to manage multiples projects at a given time. Ability to work under pressure and is adaptable to change.
- Able to meet deadlines and can work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong creative, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Commitment to work with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Results orientated and able to take ownership of one’s own work.
- Has initiative.
- Eager, diligent and can work independently.
- 13th month salary
- Plus Transport Allowance – SGD 1200