Reporting to the National Sales Manager / General Sales Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing sales and profit growth through effective customer positioning and targeting by deploying our Customer Value Proposition to unlock sales potential in your assigned area.
- To generate profitable orders and meet or exceed the annual sales targets established jointly by the National Sales Manager / General Sales Manager.
- To implement the sales strategies given to you by National Sales Manager / General Sales Manager for the continued development of the industrial segments assigned to you.
- To generate profitable orders from the sales accounts assigned to you in such a way as to fully satisfy customers and establish a long-term relationship of trust and confidence between company and its customers.
- To ensure that field activities, such as customer visits and walk-about surveys, are properly planned, organized and executed to achieve maximum productivity and effectiveness.
- To monitor all quotations generated, ensure that they are professionally followed-up in such a way as to maximize sales.
- For any unconverted quotations, be fully aware of the reasons and therefore to recommend the changes required so as to ensure that future quotations have a higher chance of being converted to orders.
- To analyze regularly your field activities, determine the improvements required, thereafter act on them, so as to bring about a high level of productivity and efficiency.
- To continually search for new prospects, so as to expand your customer base and to fully exploit any sales opportunities within your assigned area.
- To develop a full understanding of the industrial base allocated to you and to be aware of the market activities and the competition within this segment. Thereafter identify the sales opportunities and work earnestly to convert them into orders.
- To continually upgrade oneself through company conducted or company-sponsored training and self-study in order to maintain a high standard of product knowledge and selling techniques.
- To apply the knowledge attained by making technical proposals and highlighting the benefits as well as improvements to plant efficiency to customers and prospects.
- Five years plus experience as a Sales Manager with direct experience of managing complex multi-channel sales.
Relevant industry experiences preferably in F&B, Healthcare or equivalent.
- Proven track record in consultative / solution selling.
- Proven track record of growing a business both organically and through the development of new business opportunities.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in an engineering-related discipline.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & CRM
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate and reason with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Good in English in both the verbal and written form.
- Good organization and analytical abilities.
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated and positive work attitude.
- Target and goal driven.
- Having own transport or driving license is essential for this role.