This position is to manage regional network system that involve design , implementation , support and alignment with HQ in governance rules.
• Manage active directory, server, server virtualization, Cisco switches and routers.
• Manage User Accounts on Azure AD for all Office 365 Services.
• Manage and Monitor Cloud Infrastructure on Microsoft Azure.
• Assist in network design and implementation.
• Lead network and cybersecurity projects such as Prisma Access, MFA and global AD server integration.
• Manage and Monitor Cybersecurity related administration works.
• Support HQ in strengthening global IT Governance
• Plan and execute networking and infrastructure setup.
• Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
• Support implementation of specified global IT systems in overseas companies, especially in terms of infrastructure and IT security
• Ability to provide specific detailed specification for hardware and software selection.
• Perform analysis of system performance and capacity trends and make recommendations.
• Perform network operations and management, including incidence response and problem management.
• Expected to manage region networks with minimal travel needed
• Degree or Diploma in IT or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience as network engineer in a MNC environment.
• Good project management experience in implementing network and Cloud solutions.
• Strong knowledge of executing systems integration and infrastructure deployment.
• Solid hands-on practical experience in managing enterprise firewalls, routers, switches, proxy servers, domain name servers (DNS), bandwidth management system, IPS/IDS and server/platform system.
• MCSE certification a plus
• CISSP, CCNA, or CCNP certification a plus