- Develop and implement commercial development/marketing programs in the APAC region
for Agro market ensuring the implementation go in line with global and regional strategy
Initiate, support and coordinate new product development or innovation projects to the
- Provide support to sales, KAM’s and technical team for key customer needs to optimize
interface Implementation of new business opportunities tracking & follow-up with Sales team and
Marketing program of all opportunities and visit reporting.
- Provide sales and logistics support; including interfacing with other business units,
forecasting, sample management,sales tool management, price implementation, etc.
- Provide marketing support in terms of advertising, literature, direct mail, trade shows and
major customer presentations.
- Around 8-10 years of experience in sales and/or marketing in Fertilizer / Fertilizer Additive market.
- Master degree, major in Agriculture
- Business experience or MBA preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects in a matrix environment
- Experience with interfacing with various levels of management both internally and