• Manage a team of staff to ensure the smooth running of the programme’s daily
operations and maintenance of our center.
• Provide guidance and motivation to staff to achieve the programme objectives, develop
workplans for the team in alignment with agency goals.
• Conduct internal and external environmental assessments to identify areas for
development and improvement so as to better meet the needs of the clients.
• Oversee the curation and development of programmes based on needs of clients.
• Provide coaching and guidance for casework management, needs assessment and
• Perform casework management for complex issues and conduct home visits with the
team, as needed.
• Ensure service standards are maintained through programme supervision, strong
operational framework and monitoring of programme outcomes.
• Spearhead and sustain community outreach efforts through regular engagement
and collaboration with external stakeholders (including volunteers, corporate partners,
donors, FSCs, grassroots community).
• Oversee budgeting, financial planning of the programme including but not limited to
funding applications and co-supporting fund-raising events.
• Work closely with all the corporate function teams to ensure smooth organisational
Any other duties as assigned by Deputy/Director or CEO to support the cultivation of the
agency’s values, vision and mission within the team.
. The job may involves some church related activities
• Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in social work, with a minimum of seven years of postgraduate
professional experience in social work.
• Social work accreditation with SASW. Candidates with counselling experience and
professional accreditation in this field may also apply.
• Passion for working with children and families from vulnerable backgrounds.
• Strong leadership skills, possess at least 3 years of people management experience,
with strong stakeholder management and people skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• A good team player, and also able to work independently with good problem-solving
skills, and an ability to multi-task across a variety of tasks, projects and responsibilities.
• Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and ethical standards governing social work
• Good command of English, both spoken and written.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and online engagement platforms.
• Must have the flexibility to be able to work on some evenings and Saturdays