Key Job responsibilities
– Performs machine & process setup
– Perform Troubleshooting and maintenance of wire bonder and die attach machines
– Maintain a good machine Uptime
– Ensure the quality product is manufactured on schedule within the customer’s requirement
– Work with Cross functional Departments to resolve safety, quality and productivity related issue and improvement.
– Manage the logistic for parts so as to sustain production line.
– Support any ad-hoc duties.
Required Experience :
– Processed basic technical knowledge in machine repair and troubleshooting.
– Minimum 2 year experience in mass production / engineering environment
– Preferably with 2 year hand on experience in repair and troubleshooting of following machines :
Esec Die Attach/wire bonder
ASM Die Attach/wire bonder
DISCO Wafer Saw
– Diploma / Nitec/ ITE in mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering