This role will be responsible for the end-to-end evaluation, design, creation and delivery of internal and external processes aimed to improve overall customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
• Maps out process flows, and documents work instructions related to the Transformation Program
• Participates in the design sessions to ensure solution meets business requirements and raises appropriate concerns based on gaps identified
• Reviews system flows based on solutions agreed upon through demos and User Acceptance Testing, reports inconsistencies, as needed.
• Updates processes and work instructions post implementation or release as necessary based on system gaps, defects, and issues
• Determines systems and process enhancements that result in decreased costs, increased customer satisfaction, and overall process efficiency improvements.
• Works with internal and external stakeholders in optimizing and redesigning processes used to streamline workflows, speed up product delivery and improves customer experience.
• Diploma / Degree in Process Management or in any discipline.
• Minimum 5 years working experience with at least 2 years in a process improvement role preferably in telco industry.
• Experience in successful implementation of process improvement initiatives.
• Process Mapping experience, analytical and possess critical thinking skills.
• Regular user of MS Office Applications and MS Visio.
• Preferably Six Sigma certified and has knowledge in eTOM framework.
• Analytical, has critical thinking skills and detailed oriented.