- Organize long term planning for plating facilities, equipment and installation inclusive of
– repair and breakdown support
– preventive maintenance program
- Design and execute engineering project (related to equipment etc.) in accordance with specification and safe practice.
- Lead maintenance team to perform new plating equipment training.
- To fully understanding management requirement and fulfil the commitment.
- Follow schedule to complete equipment maintenance & calibration.
- Evaluate new equipment applied to plating improvement and training production technician to fully handle new equipment.
- Assist in the development and maintain of methods/procedure and/or systems which comply with ISO or other applicable requirements.
- Carry out all general maintenance work on plating line equipment, i.e. motor, pump rectifier etc.
- Carry out installation and modification of machines and equipment.
- Carry out general electrical works, repairs, troubleshooting and maintenance of machines and equipment in plating department.
- Support DI/waste treatment operation.
- Liaise with vendor to do repair on equipment or process.
- Purchase component and spare part related to electrical and control item to minimize the cost.
EDUCATION (Qualifications obtained in the course of formal education and/or training)
- Above 10 years’ experience with NTC grade 3 in Electrical or Mechanical.
- Or Diploma / Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- 4 to 5 years of working experience in reel-to-reel plating maintenance environment.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Able to read electrical drawing and with AutoCAD experience.