PURPOSE AND SCOPE
Client is embarking on a major transformation journey that focused on improving value, deepen market presence, and capture product innovation and growth. At the core of this transformation is the Client Digital business aiming to further strengthen its leadership position through the modernisation and innovation of its technology capability. The candidate responsible in Business Network team will help to deliver the business network projects leveraging both on premise and cloud infrastructure to support business and help to improve the operations of network infrastructure including data centers.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support network BAU projects and business expansion projects;
• Co-ordinate with other IT sub-function heads to understand user requirements and supervise network infrastructure deployment and conduct post release reviews & level 2 support to resolve complicated technical issues to maintain service availability and improve service levels;
• Operation management – Manage incident and requests from customers. Ensure SLA and uptime meet business requirement. Manage IT asset utilization and plan for capacity requirement;
• Develop and maintain IT manuals, operational SOPs, technical architecture documentations and catalogues to ensure governance and consistency in delivery of IT services globally;
• Ensure high availability of IT service & network infrastructure in line with the stipulated service level agreements (SLAs);
• Monitoring of IT Infrastructure to ensure optimal IT Services delivery;
• Support data center operation and administration;
• Management reporting – To provide monthly and yearly reports to Senior Management on IT Service SLA achievements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 5 years of working experience in network infrastructure project and support,
• Good knowledge in principles to provide customer satisfaction by meeting quality standards / SLA.
• Technical know-how and experience in IT solutions such as one of the following:
• In-depth experience in managing and support the following applications/systems – Cisco Routers and Switches, Aruba WiFi solutions, BGP/OSPF/MPLS/IPSec/SDN WAN/Internet and AAA technologies (TACACS+ and RADIUS);
• Good knowledge in Azure Networking and Solarwinds will be a plus;
• Certifications such as Cisco CCNA/CCNP/Aruba WIFI/Clearpass will be an added advantage.
• Independent worker with initiatives, resourceful, positive attitude, friendly deposition, good team player and able to deliver results within tight deadlines.
• Ability to deal effectively with senior and mid-level executive/management teams.
• Independent with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Must be highly energetic, analytical, self-driven, proactive and have excellent attention to details.
• Some on-call, after hours and\or weekend work may be required.
• Ability to coordinate with cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
• Ability to efficiently prioritize and organize competing work demands with little oversight.
• Open to learn new technologies.