Manufacturing Shift Supervisor
• Execute plant-specific vision and mission to assure continuous improvement and alignment with the global vision
• Direct and oversee production and their roles and responsibilities throughout the shift
• Drive employee engagement, training, and development to maximize manufacturing, quality, safety, and productivity goal attainment
• Collaborate directly with departments to optimize schedule accomplishment
• Collaborate with HR/Site Director to ensure employee issues or concerns are correctly addressed and resolved
• Develop, participate, and lead process improvement projects (LEAN/Six Sigma)
• Develop and execute plans on a weekly and monthly basis to achieve cost efficient and accurate processes
• Utilize technical skills and relevant experience to identify/solve problems and recommends/implements operating efficiencies
• Ensure all plant operations and business is conducted in a safe and controlled environment
• Ensure all quality and regulatory standards, specifications and policies are met or exceeded
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in food/ beverage manufacturing environment or related environment of which 2-year manufacturing supervision experience.
• Basic knowledge on Microsoft office such as Words and Excel is preferred.
• Knowledge of D365, ERP, TetraPak SCADA/HMI system is preferred
• Basic HACCP knowledge is required.
• A good team player with problem solving skills and enjoys a dynamic working environment.
• This role is on 24×7, 12 hrs rotating shift.
• To be based in Senoko