The Process Management Manager is responsible for the end-to-end evaluation, design, creation and delivery of process and knowledgebase creation, improvement and re-engineering activities aimed to improve overall customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
There are different areas of responsibility that this role will manage:
- Determines systems and process enhancements that result in decreased costs, increased customer satisfaction, and overall process efficiency improvements.
- Works with internal and external stakeholders in evaluating process models used to streamline workflows and improves customer experience.
- Reviews and approves documented customer-impacting processes for newly launched and existing products/services and drives the rapid delivery of targeted solutions to process transformation opportunities.
- Designs, implements, and evaluates end-to-end Process and Knowledge Management flow from point of creation to release and archiving.
- Leads a team that manages the internal Knowledge Management System ensuring that it’s constantly updated, reviewed, and evaluated.
- Sets and implements a governance framework around content management
- Proactively seek qualitative user feedback and quantitative data and utilize them to present and apply improvements.
UAT and System Support
- Ensures quality & test advocacy, resource planning & management, and resolution of issues that impede the testing effort
- Supports Operations and be the single point of contact for Information System in relation to CRM (Siebel or any other defined CRM system) issues
- Manages defect incidents and ensure proper resolution through close collaboration with IS DevOps team.
Overall team management
- Performs continuous review of demands of internal customers vis-à-vis team’s tasks and deliverables, aligns the responsibilities as needed and formulates strategies for execution.
- Establishes systems and frameworks through which individual and team responsibilities are defined, measured, controlled, and performance appraised
- Develops leadership and succession within the team.
- Certification as a Green Belt or Black Belt Lean or Six Sigma or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 5 years working experience with at least 2 years in a process improvement role or its equivalent
- Has a background in programme and project management
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, high volume production operations environment in a leadership capacity – managing a broad and diverse scope of business processes
- Management skills, including the ability to execute and prioritize several tasks/work streams simultaneously is required
- Must be highly proficient in Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint with ability to create executive-level presentations
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
- Detail oriented, highly organized, self-motivated, proactive, and able to plan and execute
- Passionate in customer experience