This position is responsible for the preparation of operations documents, timely updates WMS and provide support in general logistics administrative functions.
• Coordination and preparation of all necessary documentations
• Order processing
• Daily resource planning
• Leading inbound and inventory functions
• Liaison with trucking contractors for deliveries and coordinate with operations personnel to ensure readiness of cargo for deliveries
• Create and maintain reports and files for all operations records, correspondence, plans, and expenses.
• Timely updates Warehouse Management System (WMS)
• Liaise with customers for all matters pertaining to shipments and deliveries
• Efficiently response to emails for actions and queries
• Manage and purchase supplies
• Handle any other ad-hoc / administrative duties.
This position requires minimum 2 years relevant experience in logistics or warehouse sector
Minimum ‘O’ level
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Deep knowledge in Warehouse Management System (WMS) and B2B IT Infrastructure
• Knowledge in tradenet permit declarations for both import and export
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc..