- The candidate will work in the capacity of a Lead / Senior Systems Analyst within the Customer Relationship Management application production support team
- Provide technical expertise in the team’s day-to-day system support responsibilities and in the management of assigned projects and task
- Provide 24 x 7 support of the application system to ensure a high level of operational efficiency
- Proactively implement solutions to reduce the number of support calls and incidents
- Provide effective maintenance and support services to business units. Ensure the availability and robustness of the IT applications for a 24×7 mission critical system.
- Work closely with business users to ensure that functionality in the supported systems is used in the correct manner, and adequate processes are in place to handle issues reported by the users.
- Be highly responsive to the dynamic nature of the business environment and to quickly react against any critical issues related to the supported systems at all times.
- Perform application support during normal office hours and on-call standby.
- Proactively implement solutions and processes to reduce the number of support calls.
- Ensure operational health of the systems by resolving escalated problems and performing application fine-tuning and system performance improvement activities.
- Keep Systems Operations and Training documentation up-to-date.
- Conduct training to fellow team members and users.
- Resolution of Service Desk Cases, User queries and Requests
- Troubleshooting, investigation, raise defect when necessary.
- Support of Application processing (monitoring back-end jobs, attending to alerts)
- Development of workarounds (interim solutions)
- Participate in planning and revenue assurance activities such as systems reconciliation and disaster recovery.
- Perform testing (technical UAT, performance).
- Adopt good industry practices and adherence to IS Policies and Standards.
- Review design/ solution for system and application changes to ensure quality delivery and stability of business operations
- Manage application vendors to provide timely and reliable support to business systems
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- At least 5 – 7 years of relevant hands-on experiences in a production support capacity, preferably in Telco customer care or billing systems
- Strong analytical ability over business and technical issues
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of commitment and able to respond swiftly to critical system issues at all times.
- Ability to manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly master in-depth application and business domain knowledge
- Must possess a mindset to objectively view and effectively explain an issue or resolution from an end-user/customer/business perspective
- Be willing to work on extended hours upon work exigency
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experienced in vendor management an advantage
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Siebel CRM Certification will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Telco Customer Care or Billing and Customer Care systems
- Possess a comprehensive and good understanding of Siebel CRM, including Siebel application architecture, Siebel Server Component, functionality, workflows and data model.
- Possess a comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of Siebel Integration with APM tool (e.g. DCRUM) for performance monitoring, SQL Analysis and SQL tuning.
- Technical expertise should include Siebel Tools 8.1.x, Configuration and Siebel Enterprise Integration Manager (EIM).