Junior Research Technologist performs laboratory functions in routine research assays. Following company laboratory and safety procedures with minimum supervision.
Role and Responsibilities
• Ensure all Lab Job Ticket assigned are performed accordingly and completed on time.
• Performs assigned tasks in prioritized, logical, and timely manner.
• Tests in accordance with specifications provided.
• Perform all core function/testing required by this position
• Enter test data and conditions into the lab system
• Minimum GCE “O” level, NITEC or Diploma. Preferably Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Process Technology
• 1 year of related work experience.
• Work experience in a Laboratory environment will be preferred.
• Entry level with relevant educational background can apply