Roles and Responsibilities
- Administer CyberArk and Tripwire on a daily basis.
- In charge of hardening guidelines for Windows Operation System, network devices and work with Infrastructure team to ensure systems are hardened to the established guidelines.
- Provide security consultancy to respective teams under Digital and Technology for the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Be part of the Compliance team to carry out security assessment based on the NIST Framework globally.
- Assist in managing information security awareness trainings globally.
- Be aware of latest industry standards, regulatory requirements and the potential impacts to IT policies, standards, and procedures.
- Technical know-how and experience in IT security solutions such as (but not limited to) and at least operated in more than one of the followings:-
- Privilege Access Management – CyberArk
- File Integrity Management – Tripwire
- GRC Tool such as RSA Archer will be an added advantage
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSK will be an added advantage
- Knowledgeable in IT Security, Cyber Security, Cloud Security, and security standards such as NSIT, ISO 27001 Framework
- Minimum 6 – 8 years of relevant experience in Cyber Security with experience in IT Security Compliance & Operations
- Experience in security review with Enterprise Architecture and IT Governance
- Security related experience such as (but not limited to) hardening, control measures in Operation System like Windows, Unix, Linux environment
- Independent worker with initiatives, positive attitude and team player
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Good verbal and written communication
- 13th month salary
- Variable Bonus