KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform security administration of security solutions.
• Responsible for installation / configuration / upgrade of security infrastructure.
• Prepare documentation for security technical standards, standard operational procedures,hardening standards.
• Coordinate and implement appropriate technical IT security systems.
• Manage system and security solution vulnerabilities – security patching.
• Monitoring and analyze of security events/logs.
• Monitor, analyze, response and resolve security incidents, conduct investigative procedures and implement corrective measures.
• Formulate various security options and provide risk and impact assessments for respective options to protect the infrastructure.
• Investigate and recommend security technologies and/or controls for weaknesses identified that may potentially jeopardize security of any ICT solutions.
• Review Security Architecture design for implementing solutions and project to ensure systems built meet company’s cybersecurity framework and policies.
• Ensure appropriate security technologies are in place to manage threats.
• Ensure appropriate security requirements are considered and implemented on new technology adoption or new project including cloud.
• Design and test security controls for new projects (both infrastructure and application based).
• Provide security solutions for projects especially planning, design and implementation stages.
• Formulate various security options and provide risk and impact assessments for respective options to protect the infrastructure, application systems and cloud environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or its equivalent.
• Minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience in IT security and project management.
• Knowledgeable in IT Security, Cyber Security, Cloud Security, and security standards such as ISO
27001, 27002, 27017, 27018, COBIT Framework into operational environment.
• Experience in security review with Enterprise Architecture and IT Governance.
• Security related experience such as (but not limited to) hardening, control measures in Operation
System like Windows, Unix, Linux environment.
• Knowledge in security patching, software installation, network/system troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Technical know-how and experience in IT security solutions and at least operated in more than one of the followings:
1) Network Security: F/W, IPS, VPN, UTM, NAC. Knowledge in Checkpoint, Juniper, Cisco, Aruba and Fortigate will be an added advantage.
2) Content Security : WEB Security, Anti-Spam/Anti-Virus.
3) End point Security: Anti-Virus/spyware, Host base IPS, DLP.
4) Security Information Management: SIEM, Security management, Forensics.
5) Advance Persistence Threat Solution.
PREFERRED SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and explain technical concepts to non- technical users
• Independent worker with initiatives, positive attitude and team player
• Good analytical skills and attention to details
• Good verbal and written communications