• Coordinate and support new and ongoing IT projects for internal and external clients. Create and maintain project plans, project budgets, business requirements documents, and issue lists. Develop test plans and coordinate software testing efforts. Manage system implementation efforts. Facilitate project communication between company, customers, vendors (e.g. VMI), and contract manufacturers. Facilitate troubleshooting efforts between the customer, technical support, and the product development groups.
• Serve as central communications link to all stakeholders on projects. Attend IT/Client Coordination Meetings. Maintain account-specific action lists.
• Gather business analysis & requirements. Set up Work Breakdown Structures for the projects. Develop test plans and coordinate software testing efforts
• Provide timely project status reports.
• Expected to perform any other tasks as deemed necessary by management.
• Collaborates with and supports other members of the company
• Provide day-to-day the Company’s WMS, TMS or other system support and configuration as needed
• Perform Business Processes Review as needed.
• WMS system experience is a must.
• 7+ years of cross functional business experience including business analysis, IT applications development, logistics and/or supply chain solutions, and project management.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills in customer settings and with internal senior management. Effective active listening, interviewing, facilitation, and presentation skills.
• Experience managing customer expectations.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work and projects.
• Ability to communicate business needs to technical people and to communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical people.
• Ability to work independently with all levels of management (internal and external).
- Sits at customer site in Jurong West and this is for Pandora account (hi-tech customer) and is regional role (Singapore, Australia, India and Taiwan).
- Currently is WFH mode but near future once restrictions eases, will be sitting at customer site so incumbent must be fully vaccinated (2 doses) as it is customer requirement to enter site.
- Reports to Senior Regional Manager, APAC
- Candidate must have warehouse management system (WMS) experience.