• Manage active directory, server, server virtualization, Cisco switches and routers.
• Perform storage, backup and recovery services on SAN, NAS and HP storage systems.
• Plan and execute networking and infrastructure setup.
• Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
• Ability to provide specific detailed specification for hardware and software selection.
• Perform analysis of system performance and capacity trends and make recommendations
• Perform network operations and management, including incidence response, problem rectification • Manage IT suppliers and vendors to deliver effective IT asset deployment.
• Implement and maintain the corporate intranet, internet, IT purchasing, IT infrastructure. Job
• Degree or Diploma in IT or related discipline with a minimum 3 years’ relevant experience as network engineer in a MNC environment.
• Good project management experience in implementing hardware solutions.
• Strong knowledge of executing systems integration and infrastructure deployment.
• Solid hands-on practical experience in managing enterprise firewalls, routers, switches, proxy servers, domain name servers (DNS), bandwidth management system, IPS/IDS and server/platform system.