Systems Support Analyst (Infrastructure)
System Support Analyst (Infrastructure) will provide support in maintaining and troubleshooting all network issues in the company to ensure the business operations run smoothly.
1. Ensure that LAN, WAN and Network-based Systems are available to employees. Function requires monitoring, troubleshooting and intervention if necessary.
2. Perform Network Systems administration and support as required by the Corporate IT. Function requires but not limited to software installations and updates, user access and security administration, network systems tuning, evaluating and executing updates/upgrades, database maintenance, data restore/recovery and deploy endpoint controls (RedCloak, ForcePoint, Trend Micro, etc.).
3. Perform troubleshooting and problem resolution for LAN/WAN components such as switches, print servers, routers, servers, etc. Contacts vendors or Corporate IT if needed.
4. Keep corporate support teams informed of projects going on with the outside company especially when it pertains to security.
5. Determine if contractors are completing projects and tasks correctly, not just on time.
6. Instruct users in use of network systems.
7. Relay IT standards to sites he/she supports and audits implementation of these standards.
8. Monitor LAN equipment and software, including servers, infrastructure components and LAN based systems.
9. Assist in yearly budgeting and work within the approved budget.
• Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• Min 2 years of working experience
• Good analytical, communication skills, time management and organizing skills
Key Competency Requirements
VM Ware – Level 1
SAN Storage – Level 1
Microsoft Servers – Level 2
CCNA – Level 2
Backup and Replication Solutions (ArcServe, Veeam) – Level 2