This position is responsible to liaise with company offices world-wide, internal Departments and external customer’s enquiries on services provided. Liaises with local and overseas-based customers in respect of services provided or available and maintains contact with existing clients to ensure service provided meets requirements.
International Business Development Coordinator reports to Business Development Manager.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Coordinates information between client and local office.
b) Ensures that the local office has received the nomination.
c) Reviews customer’s nomination & checks that confirmation of attendance is forwarded by email to the customer.
d) May support the customers and local offices when needed/ requested and:
• Checks that instructions are well understood by our local office.
• Checks that all required analyses can be performed in our lab, or witnessed.
• Checks that all methods are specified for each test.
• Checks that a minimum of 2 updates per days are forwarded to the client.
• Checks that flow of information forwarded to the customer is acceptable. If the customer raises a question, makes sure that local office replies in timely manner.
• If local office cannot comply with any request, to assist them.
• If request is urgent, give priority to a phone call rather than email and proceed to follow up in order to make sure that service is given.
e) Managing customer’s reporting database systems for Singapore and wider Asia countries
• Ensures timely acceptance of nominations.
• Ensures timely reporting of data for worksheets within KPI.
• Support local offices when required with regards to submitting worksheets or invoices.
• Provide training for new users.
• Checks that invoices are submitted, approach local offices to resubmit when disputed.
• Manage user accounts (access, roles, and responsibilities).
JOB REQUIREMENTS / SPECIFICATIONS
• At least 2 years of working experience in the petroleum/petrochemical survey business
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office software and sales database tracking programs
• Self-motivated, assertive and possess the ability to work independently in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills and presentation skills
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Possess strong organisational and time management skills