- Ownership of all operational maintenance activities to be performed on IT infrastructures. Work with staffs to develop proactive maintenance plans, scheduling and maintenance windows, and implementation and follow-up.
- Oversee on the corporate network infrastructure to ensure uptime and solid understanding of networking concepts: routing protocols, network segmentation and firewall device management.
- Oversee on the Server / system, Linux – based server / system and Virtualised Servers. Firm understanding of infrastructure related software, including Microsoft Operating Systems (Desktop / Server), Microsoft Exchange, VMWare, virtualization technologies and anti – virus.
- Oversee on the Frontline support team to ensure meet Service Level Agreement.
- Work with staffs to develop priority between support needs, proactive maintenance activities and projects.
- Evaluate the performance of the staff through day – to – day operations, successful proactive maintenance, reduced unscheduled downtime, and ability to follow the change management process.
- Bean escalation point for the staff for complex issue resolution
- Management of relationships with the various internal departments and external vendors
- Ensure technician adherence to company and IT policies and procedures.
- Emergency escalation point for major issues, including after – hours and weekend
- Breadth of technical skills related to the hardware, software and IT infrastructure of an organization. Be able to get hands – on when issues are escalated to help troubleshoot and resolve an issue
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity implementation
- Effective and positive role model, mentor and leader
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, MIS, Business or similar degree
- Minimum 5 years of hands on experience in system and network
- Strong background in ITIL and knowledge management processes preferable
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and quality experience
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Thoroughly and accurately understand issues and analyse the problem in a systemic fashion
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment to engage and motivate team members
- Microsoft system and network certifications are mandatory