- Design and execute short plus long term strategic plans to assure infrastructure capacity attains current and future needs with experience in Advanced Level of Virtualization (VMWare).
- Develop, execute and oversee procedures, policies and related training plans for project management and infrastructure administration.
- Manage and establish priorities for maintenance, design, development and analysis of entire infrastructure systems inclusive of LANs, WANs, internet, security and wireless implementations.
- Conduct research and recommend changes in services, products, protocols and standards to support development efforts and infrastructure procurement.
- Supervise data center group and lead, direct and utilize knowledge on best practices in area related to infrastructure.
- Must have certifications MCSE, VMware and CCNP Preferred