- Bachelor’s degree. CISSP certification highly recommended although not necessary. In lieu of formal education, applicant should have at least 5 years in depth experience.
- · A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Information Security along with subject matter expertise in one of the following areas: IT audit, risk management, compliance, information security, and/or enterprise risk management. Familiarity and understanding of global and regional security and privacy issues.
- · Previous security, privacy, risk management, and/or compliance experience in a global or multi-national organization.
- · General knowledge of networking and security concepts, various tools and solutions including firewalls, IDS, endpoint protection and other solutions.
- · Strong communication and organizational skills.