Reporting to the Head of IT Governance & Control, you will be involved in ensuring best IT Security practices across the organization infrastructure and application. You play an important role in proactively monitoring and assessing the IT Landscape to ensure availability ,integrity and security of IT systems are maintained. The key responsibilities include development of information security program/plan, security of application and its compliance to internal/external regulations, identity management committee ,establish process for identification of technology and risk management of IT risk register.
- Minimum 3 years. of experience in Information security
- Degree in computer science or related technical field qualification of CISSP/CISM/CEH and ITIL is highly preferred
- Computer programming experience is minimum 2 years
- Leading tasks and multiple teams of information security resources
- Knowledge of Network computer security. Application security, database security and Network Security.
- A practical knowledge and understanding of Risk assessment, Mitigation controls, Maintenance of IT Risk Register.
- Ability to assess and weigh current and evolving security threats in an operation environment.
- Knowledge of emerging standard and BCM regulations requirements.
- Knowledge and ability to provide/recommend solutions to comply with below guidelines issued by MAS:
- Technology Risk Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Outsourcing Risk Management