Reporting to the Head of IT Cyber Security and governance, you will be involved in ensuring best IT security practices across the organisation infrastructure and application. You play an important role in proactively monitoring and assessing the IT landscape to ensure availability, integrity and security of IT systems are maintained. The key responsibilities include development of information security program/plan, security of application systems and its compliance to internal/external regulations, Identity Management, Management of effective and efficient security monitoring, participating in IT audits; Organising the IT Risk Management Committee, establish process for identification of technology risks and management of IT Risk Register.
You have strong background in infrastructure operations and network administration. You possess strong technical knowledge in security scanning, security monitoring, vulnerability testing, penetration testing, AD, proxy, web service security, network protocols, firewall technologies, access control and encryption techniques.
· Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or related technical field with min 3 years’ experience in Information Security
· 50% hands on in security projects (application security, database security, and network security)
· A practical knowledge and understanding of Risks Assessment, Mitigation controls, maintenance of IT Risk Register.
· Ability to assess and weigh current and evolving security threats in an operational environment.
· Knowledge of emerging standard and BCM regulations requirements.
· Knowledge of establishing security baselines for IT systems.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills.
· Excellent time management skills.