- Assisting Marketing Manager in end to end liaison with supplier/customer/forwarder (including preparation of SO/PO, sales and purchase related documents, freight negotiation and vessel booking).
- Coordination between various parties during order execution (cargo tracking, issuing instructions to shipping team and timely update on shipments).
- Follow-up for receivables.
- Preparation and updation of MIS and any other ad-hoc responsibilities as and when assigned by seniors
- Knowledge in export and import documentation.
- Prior experience in preparation of shipping documents would be an advantage.
- Preferably having trading company experience, in the FMCG Sector.
- Experience working on accounting/ERP system.
- IT skills such as MS office (excel and powerpoint).
- Education requirements; Bachelor’s degree, Diploma.
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar functions.