· Identifying new business opportunities-with “Go to Market Strategies” and Solution Selling+Execution
· More market share and keys accounts; Wallet Share Growth for existing clients; Increase share of wallet within the strategic clients
· Responsible for the full spectrum of Staffing Business – Sales and Delivery
· Client management and escalation control by addressing client satisfaction issues promptly
· Team management; Managing and supervising the performance of team members and assisting them to achieve their targets and resolve issues; stable team and achievement driven
· Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods
· Interacting with Q-level, CMs, Directors etc. getting immediate opportunities and schedule meetings.
· Provide support to the top management with respect to strategic decision-making and advice on important organizational issues to improve the performance
· Provide support, guide and coach managers in performance management, training needs definition, identification and fostering of high-potentials, succession and career path planning and conduct local talent reviews
· At least 5-7 years experience in driving revenue and key account management, with experience in client and talent acquisition
· Extensive experience in General Staffing recruitment; Experience in the recruitment of both business positions and back office positions
· Must be involved planning and implementing best practices on sales, delivery, marketing, and business initiatives to support corporate objectives
· Familiar with MOM rules and regulations; Understand and able to interpret Singapore employment and labour laws
· 1-2 years of prior experience of managing 2-3 member team and scaling the operations team.
· Singapore Staffing experience – MANDATORY