– Oversee sales and marketing activities to achieve corporate revenue goals.
– In charge of all sales activities in Singapore.
-Plan and assign daily workload to sales team.
– Interview, hire and train sales representatives.
– Evaluate performance of sales team and provide appropriate feedback.
– Provide guidance to sales representatives in their assigned duties.
– Oversee the sales targets with dealers
– Respond to escalated customer complaints in a timely manner.
– Develop new sales techniques for business growth and profitability.
– Understand customer needs and suggest changes in products to meet these needs.
– Address customer inquiries about products and services offered.
– Identify potential customers and build strong relationship with existing customers.
– Provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction to build business.
– Assist customers in selecting the right products based on their needs and specifications.
– Identify selling strategies and opportunities to increase revenue.
– Evaluate current sales processes and recommend improvements.
Relevant experience in similar industry.
At least 8 years of experience in sales.