Our client is in the business of providing highly Industry relevant courses taught by domain experts and hands on practitioners.
- Education and career advisory discussions with potential course participants(University/Poly students and working professionals)
- Target companies (career services division) in developing new digital capabilities for tech-enabled operations, intelligence business, and secured modern workplace.
- Management of student information and managing own emails and telephone calls
- High level of customer service and attention to detail in addressing student and organisation questions
- Responsible for lead generation to achieve business outcomes.
- Min 6 months of sales experience, with a consistent track record of selling
- Prior work experience and in depth knowledge in relevant specialization and different training funding schemes by Singapore Govt would be preferred.
- Structured methodical and hands-on approach to managing their business
- Comfortable communicating at all levels in an organization
- Ability to interact with customers in a consultative, face-to-face selling environment in a way that builds value for the customer and facilitates opportunities for future sales
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving and expanding product sales environment
- Strategic thinking skills; demonstrated ability to plan and execute sales strategies
- Have a strong willingness to learn and update your skills in the fast-evolving market
- Experience of working in a sales/marketing related role with an understanding of business
- Worked within a fast paced target orientated role
- Minimum qualification: Diploma Degree in Business or any other relevant field
- Good interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Able to start immediately or within short notice
What we offer:
- Highly flexible work arrangement
- Opportunity work on industry relevant topics and Industry leaders
- Extremely lucrative Commissions.
- Please note, this position is purely Commission Based Role.