We are looking to hire a highly competent and self-motivated leader who is organized, data-driven and process-oriented. The individual will take our organization’s operations to the next level.
You will oversee activities across various departments. Your responsibilities as head of the operations include formulating and implement business operations, establish policies that will work to achieve the company’s goal and vision. You will advise the CEO on key operational insights as well as provide coaching to employees.
You will maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. You should also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics. You will be ensure the smooth and efficient running of the organisation by providing leadership in all financial matters, including budget development, planning & reporting; managing the accounts, payroll and financial reporting and government grant giving programmes.
• Oversee all operational matters, including managing HR requirements and finance activities to ensure safe and cost-effective management
• Work as part of the Senior Management Team to contribute financial and operational expertise in the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies, practices, funding proposals and applications
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Driven & motivated team player, consistently striving towards excellence
• Clear and focused in ensuring priorities are well managed, able to multi-task and highly efficient
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• Design and implement business strategies, growth plans and procedures
• Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
• Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives
• Drive contingency planning, ensuring organization can manage unexpected financial situations,
market shifts and periods of both growth and contraction
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and operational procedures
• Manage relationships with partners/suppliers
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum 3 year’s experience in preferably in eCommerce industry
• Strong leadership, relationship management, influencing, interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to conduct independent research and analysis, identify issues, formulate options, draw conclusions, submit recommendations, and convince others on course of action
• Proven ability to conceptualize, design and implement major projects and produce major/complex reports and recommendation
• Proven project management skills and aptitude for coordination/facilitation of large groups.
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral, to convey complex budget and operational
• Strong problem solving, conceptual, analytical and evaluation skills
• Proven people management skills, with ability to lead, coach mentor and develop team
• Business acumen
• Strategic thinking
• Enjoys start up environment and be part of their growth journey
• Manage innovation well
• Currently in Singapore